Ronald Marcelinus Honarto, S.H.
Mr. Ronald Marcelinus Honarto graduated from the University of Indonesia.
|Corporate Law||Finance and Banking|
|Merger and Acquisition||Oil and Gas|
|Legal Due Diligence||International Transaction|
|Land Acquisition||Intellectual Property|
Senior Associate - Corporate and Commercial Law Division
- Assisting the Client in drafting an employment agreement and termination of employment for several companies;
- Assisting the Client in the negotiation process for land acquisition and drafting a sale and purchase agreement of property for warehouse purposes;
- Assisting the Client in drafting and negotiating a Guarantee Agreement with a food company;
- Assisting the Client in drafting a joint venture agreement and the establishment of a Joint Venture Company
- Assisting the Client as a franchisor in drafting a franchise agreement
Prior to working at FWP, he was working for a boutique law firm in the Central Jakarta area. Within the scope of Corporate and Commercial Matters, Mr. Honarto has experience in (i) Conducting Land Acquisition for a mining company, (ii) Conducting Legal Due Diligence for the acquisition of several companies, (iii) Conducting negotiations on behalf of a coal company for an Amendment of a Coal Trading Agreement; (iv) Conducting a Trademark Registration on behalf of a hotel located in the North Sumatera area.